Well, another year has passed by. Another seemingly miserable year, if you look at it. But, I guess now that it’s over, I’ll look at the brighter side of things for once. For example, at least I didn’t die in 2014. And… Wait, hold on a second…That is about the most fortunate thing that happened during the year. Maybe I should actually look on the bright side, I’ll add that to my list of resolutions. I’ve already made my list of New Year’s resolutions. The first one on my list was to make a list of New Year’s resolutions, because I’ve always dodged it every other year, and I guess I knew that I couldn’t hide from it forever. But, I really am not sure if I have too little on my list, or too much. I guess I can leave the to you to decide, to get it off of my chest. So, in honor of the New Year, I will share my resolutions with you.
- Make a list of New Year’s resolutions– Check!
- Bribe my way to have people appreciating my evil witch cackle more– People are the real witches when they say, “Charlie, stop that, it’s annoying!” So I will make them love it.
- Try to start blogging more often– Well, I feel I have been delaying a lot, and I know I shouldn’t think that, but I think it’s true, because through the whole month of December, I’ve only put up a couple of posts. So I will try much harder with that, and at least try.
(I know that I should be doing self-improvement related things, like get on an exercise routine, lose their spare tire, learn a foreign language, but I think that all of that is a hassle, and I should be myself. Remember that- it is an excuse you will use in the future, and I should know. I’m an oracle.
- Learn how to do the ancient art of gluing macaroni together, forming art– This is probably the one resolution that I will end up accomplishing. It’s guaranteed, and remember, I should know it will happen. I’m an oracle.
- Work on my Severus Snape impression, to perpetually annoy my brother- Right at the moment, I’m singing “Have A Holly, Jolly Christmas” in his voice, but, of course it isn’t good enough. This will require work. Big time.
- Quit my job as an oracle– Now, I may or may not have a job as an oracle, but as far as you know, I could be Britney Spears!
- Find a picture of Britney Spears online to prove a point- This is hard!
- Do something nice to someone– I don’t know; I feel I should make someone feel special. Though if I end up not doing it, I’m totally fine with just thinking about it, because that makes me feel good. Wait, now I’m questioning if I’m a good person.
- Learn how to do the old magic trick where you make your thumb disappear- I feel I am one of the few people who don’t know how to do this. I understand that the people still have their thumbs, wait, do they? No, they do. There was once a time when I did know, but now I forgot, and I feel weird about it. So, if there are any magicians reading, please help!
So, that is my list of New Year’s resolutions. I just realized, the fun part of New Year’s only lasts about a minute, then you fall back asleep. Wow, the thought of that really takes the fun out of the holiday. Since it is irrelevant, I guess I won’t talk about it. But, I guess the only appropriate thing to say right now is Happy New Year! Have the strike of twelve begin a new year, and a happy hot tea month! (GOOGLE IT!)